Thursday, January 12, 2012

Welcome to My Mermaid Collection!

For everyone out there who loves mermaids, this is a new blog I am dedicating to you! I have been fascinated with mermaids since I was 4 years old and watched the animated version of Hans Christian Andersen's "The Little Mermaid" for the first time. Over the years, I have amassed quite an extensive collection of all things mermaid, and I will be featuring components of my collection each week on this blog, for your viewing pleasure and subsequent discussion. I welcome your comments and questions, and I'd love to see what wonderful mermaid items other collectors out there may have.

I plan to have the first featured item from my collection photographed and uploaded very soon, so please check back over the next day or so and I'll get this blog off to a great start!

Until next time,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment